Sunday, September 30, 2012

Should I share my ice cream? By Mo Willems




My kids and I simply love, love, love Mo Willems Elephant and Piggie series.

The words r simple, and very manageable for early readers, the pictures especially the facial expressions of the characters follow the plot so closely that the reader would naurally want to act out the story... Making the entire reading more interesting...

In this episode, Gerald, the elephant is faced with a dilemma as to whether or not he should share his ice cream with his best friend, Piggie... Should he or should he not...

My kids favourite part of this story is this, especially when dramatic me acts it out... They ended  up reading the few pages over and over again and repeated the same actions to my hubby...very cute... I give this story 4 stars!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment